Wednesday, June 18, 2008

World Championships Day Three.

I woke up today to blue skys and a hot day so I was stoked! Especially since Pros didn't practice untill 1pm so I got to have a pretty casual morning.
I walked the track with Wyn Masters while the Junior Men were practicing so we got to have a good look at how it was holding up and also found some good new lines. The track was drying out slowly over the day so by the time we got out it had dried considerably since the morning but was still really slippery and dodgy because of all the wet roots that you couldn't see so it was basically trying to hang on and avoid the roots as best as possible.
I did 3 runs practice and I felt pretty good last run so called it good at that. I haven't heard of anyone else breaking themselves since Dan Atherton yesterday so everyones still in as far as I know.

This mornings view from my hotel room:


NZ junior Terrance McDonald:


Turns out mullets are in over here:

3 comments:

Adrian said...

hahaha so all the Kiwi's will fit right in wiht their Mullets!!!!

Peter said...

Nice photos on your Zerode G2 bike, you have some really nice ones there. I found a really good site to get some cool bike stuff check this link right here now

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing about your racing story. I also love biking and a big fan of it. I also have a website you can Visit our Homepage .