Saturday, April 09, 2011

Fresh bike for the winter

After the NZ national series was all done my bike was looking a little bit worse for wear and with new suspension being built by Fox Racing Shox for my bike I decided it was time for a freshen up and after having white bikes for the last 3 years I thought black would be a good change!
After a couple of emails with Rob and Dodzy from Zerode we had the colour ways chosen and new graphics getting printed.
I finally got the frame back on Saturday and after a nervous hour of putting the new graphics on I was extremely happy with the end result!
New colours
New Fox Racing Shox Factory Series 40's
The finished product!
I can't say thanks enough to Rob and Dodzy at Zerode Bikes and Fitzy at Fox Racing Shox for all their help this season and to all my other awesome sponsors who have been helping me out!

Keep an eye out on Vitalmtb.com for a full bike check coming soon!


No comments: