Monday, July 16, 2012

Fresh lid!

I had been wanting to get a new helmet painted up for a while and I had also been wanting to do something on a carbon shell but having basically zero artistic talent when I finally decided to do it I went straight to Chris at Infamous Designs (www.infamousdesigns.co.nz) and gave him a vague idea of what I wanted along with the colours I wanted and left him to it!
After a few days I got back a draft image that Chris had drawn up and it was all set to go, the draft was exactly the sort of look I wanted, nothing overly complicated with a "fast" look, clean lines and a perfect amount of Carbon-Paint ratio.

A couple of weeks later I finally got to lay my eyes on the real thing and I was more than stoked with the result, Chris had exceeded my expectations by a lot and I couldn't of been happier. 
There wasn't a single hint of overspray anywhere, perfect lines and some very nice finishing touches to ensure it stays looking sharp!

If you are after a custom paint job on your helmet then I highly recommend you get in touch with Infamous!




No comments: