Sunday, July 24, 2011

Go Pro!

Last week I had a very cool package turn up with a nice new Go Pro Camera inside! The guys at Go Pro NZ hooked me up to capture some downhill footage so I was excited to test it out.
First thing Saturday I headed up the newly rebuilt Broken Axe DH track with Zerode Junior rider Reuben Olorenshaw and East Takaka local Reece Potter for some shuttle runs and had the Go Pro filming every run.
The footage that came out from it is amazing and its cool to be able to sit back afterwards and watch the run without having to concentrate on actually riding it!

I put together a quick edit tonight of a full run down the track and threw in a little bit of footage of the shock and gear box through some rough stuff to see how the Zerode sticks to the ground!
Keep an eye out on here and my youtube page for more footage soon!

Check it out below

No comments: