Tuesday, June 01, 2010

News and stuff

Just a quick update today, im currently in Albuquerque, New Mexico hanging out with American racer Chris Boice getting ready to head to Angel Fire tomorrow for the Mountain States Cup thats on this weekend. I won here in 2008 so hopefully this weekend I can go for a repeat to make up for the horrible race I had at the US Open last weekend.
I managed to crash in both my qualifying and race runs there, luckily i got up kinda quick from my qualifying crash as they only take the top 50 and I made it through in 43rd. My race run was no better, I ended up going over the bars about 10 seconds further down the track from where I crashed in qualifying. Luckily it was also the most crowded spectator section on the track so plenty of people got to see me each shit.
I ended up finishing 34th which i was pretty surprised with cause it was a decent crash and looking at times I feel like i could of been well up there.

keep an eye out for a bit more detailed report from the US Open, hopefully with some pictures too



No comments: